Thursday, October 8, 2015

MILITARY MASTERS (iOS/Android)

MILITARY MASTERS    (iOS/Android)   

Worked as a senior concept artist on the title and I Loved every minute of it. Finally after 2+ years working at DeNA, I was able to work on a project that I had a great degree of control and freedom over.  A distinct departure from doing characters, I got to design Tanks, Battleships and Fighter Jets!  
I loved working on this project, as I got to give a huge say in the design aspect of the game. I got to choose which military vehicles to design, which era and.... got to name  every single unit !  :)


© 2015 DeNA Studios Canada Ltd.  All related characters are trademarks of DeNA and are used with permission. © 2015 










Land Military Vehicle - Concepts 





Air Military Vehicle - Concepts 






Sea Military Vehicle - Concepts 





No comments: